Stylish Wraps: Sewing book
Paperback | May 2017 | Tuttle Publishing | 9780804846950 | 80pp | 254x203mm | GEN | AUD$24.99
Popular Japanese fashion designer and author Yoshiko Tsukiori presents a fabulous new collection of lightweight wraps that are easy to sew and look fantastic. In this book, she provides five free pull-out patterns that can be used to create 22 timeless wraps to keep the chill off—and look great in the process.
All the designs can be sewn in a few hours for a fraction of what you would pay in a store! And it is easy to mix and match different fabrics and styles to suit your wardrobe and mood.
Here are just a few of the pieces you can make with this book:
• a casual-to-dressy hooded cape
• a flowing draped jacket or vest
• a loose-and-light linen or wool coat
• a simple, feminine, lightweight poncho
• a ruffled bolero or classic blazer
• a quilted coat or vest
• a faux fur collar or stole
• and much more, including pieces that work as dresses or tops!