HBR's 10 Must Reads
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Business Model Innovation (with featured article "Reinventing Your Business Model" by Mark W. Johnson, Clayton M. Christensen, and Henning Kagermann)
Paperback | Aug 2019 | Harvard Business Review Press | 9781633696877 | 256pp | 210x140mm | GEN | AUD$34.99, NZD$39.99
Your company needs a winning business model to thrive — and it may soon need to reinvent that business model to survive.
If you read nothing else on business model innovation, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you set up a model for success and stay ahead of your competitors.
This book will inspire you to:
- Build a new business in an established organisation
- Give your traditional offerings a shot in the arm
- Understand how a business model differs from a strategy
- Establish digital business models around traditional products
- Adopt the practices of lean start-ups
- Reimagine your core business as a platform
- Counter threats by revolutionising your business model